Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kids stuff

I made a little trip to Ohio to visit my middle school buddy.  It was great.  I couldn't help but think of Weeds, with all the little boxes on the hillside.  (Now who's got the song stuck in their head - me.) Having been mostly a city-dweller I went camera crazy and couldn't stop taking pics of greenery and sky and suburbia.  Loving it.  More pics to come.


But first, we went vintage shopping and outlet shopping.  Is it bad that I lusted over this child's backpack?  It kept telling me to Just Do It.  F treated me, and I let it slide being that we are childhood friends anyway.


Outlet shopping yeah!  (B was a good friend and hubby - not sure if he was celebrating a successful day or overjoyed that we were finally leaving :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...