Monday, May 16, 2011

Blocking it

I first started this blog project with the (oh so lofty) intention of creating a look a week.  Much easier said than done.  I even told myself that not everything needs to be perfected.  And not everything has to be a success.  All of which is hard for me but also that much harder because I end up sharing it here!

But then life takes place...





...and suddenly you find that you haven't even had a chance to sit down in front of the computer that you used to spend hours a day with!  (So the vaca was only a few days of the many I was slaving away I kid you not - S & A you know I love you!)

And you haven't even visited your favorite blogs for weeks!

How do all the bloggers out there do it??  Speaking of distractions...

Now back to blocking things :)



And cutting things...

[Images via Patternpeople.com]

And creating more things!


Here's what I'm going to start with...A mint green jersey skirt I bought from H&M, on sale for something like $5.99.  And some silky gauze fabric from my trusted friend Kashi.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...