Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"I want that"

Want is such a demanding word.  Yet, I found myself using it the other day, and (appalled at myself) immediately pictured the world turning around gasping, appalled at me.

Speaking of which, kimonos in mind, here are a few things I want would like to have from Ackermann's Spring collection (insert curtsy here):

Above, Haider Ackermann Spring 2011*
*Thanks S for guiding me here!

I've noticed there's a fine line between kimonos and capes.  In a world of jeggings and super couples Bennifer and Brangelina, maybe we can find them a new home.  Kipes?  Caponos?!  I laugh at myself.  Maybe not.

Above, Denni Elias of Chic Muse



































Above, Glamourwrap by Kelly Framel of The Glamourai (check out the glamourwrap link to see all the different ways this can be worn!)

Let me know if you've seen any kimono-capes that you love!

[Runway images from Style.com]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...