Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Not tonight

I did not finish tonight but here is what I have so far!

Obviously I needed to start earlier than today if I wanted to finish, em, today.  Let me just say that *my skills do not warrant such lofty goals*!  My brain works hard at this.  I invent solutions for myself :)  But I figure it out, better by each attempt, and that is partially what sewchique is for me.

For this look, I needed to make a pattern.  I prefer the laziness of immediate gratification of draping with the actual fabric and having it finished sooner, but it doesn't always work that way.

[Muslin "B" back and "F" front // just getting started // finished with the main piece]

It's interesting how the pattern turned out.  R thought I was making bell bottoms!

[Flat pattern for hip area // "slash and spread"// pinned into place]

More on this tomorrow!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...