Sunday, March 6, 2011

Collars galore

































[Above, Italian Vogue, Accessories.]

So I had this great idea of finding a simple pattern for a collar online.  And make it out of this piece of leather that I bought at Libra Leather years ago.

Imagine how cool that would look!

But I guess collar patterns aren't as lazily easily found online (and I could just make my own) and then I found this guy's blog malepatternboldness and guess what he made...a detachable collared shirt!  Turns out menswear has always had shirts with detachable collars (btw I don't think this is really Dior).

And womenswear a la Miu Miu Spring 2010 has had plenty of mileage there too!  Wow I know so little about collars.  I am humbled.

[Style.com]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...